Aesthetics. They matter.

Aesthetics. They matter.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I've been holding back on you guys.





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




















































































































There is something to be said about the glories of street fashion.


I don't know if I mentioned this, but most of the photographs on here are street fashion, because I feel as though it is simply more interesting to categorize trends from the street rather than reiterating whatever is on the runways these days.
Not to say that the two are unrelated, its simply a preference.


By the way, I hope you guys are enjoying my playlists. I make them with love to be played whilst looking throughout the post of the day.
But even if you could care less about my love on a regular basis, I highly suggest you check out the one attached to the beginning of this post.

The playlist is a bunch of songs from the incredibly awesome song masher "Party Ben" who takes songs from the past and mixes it with the newest hits.

Its awesome. I challenge you to resist dancing.

Anyway, the reason I have such a monster post today is because I've been slowly collecting pictures of outfits that I think are interesting, but cannot think of what category I can put them in. I find these outfits to be well coordinated, painfully stylish and filled with grace, but utterly original.


These are people who basque in the joy of fashion every morning.
And I am jealous of their immaculate brilliance in style.

Love,
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Very Japanese. I am such a fan of the mixing colors/patterns textured tights movement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The japanese are so trendy. I think i'll go there simply for the shopping someday.

    ReplyDelete