Aesthetics. They matter.

Aesthetics. They matter.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Rocking horse.I'll ride it.











Yes Yes Yes!
Rocking horse shoes.
They are the mixture of all the most awesome shoe styles: ballet shoes, platforms,and ankle strap heels.
If you've been dying for a platform shoe without all the clunky weight, and these are the answer to your prayers.
They also come in a boot version, a higher platform and an almost sneaker like style that look kind of like pumas with a platform. <- those aren't my favorite but the other two look alright.
Since they were made by Viv. Westwood, they are sturdy and durable, but a tad expensive. You can get them on ebay for around $50 (with shipping)
Of course if you want to get the real deal, you ccan order then straight from Westwood and pay around $500-700.

But as I'm not rich, there's no reason I should assume you are, and thus my blog will only list the cheapest places that you can purchase any thing I feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment