Aesthetics. They matter.

Aesthetics. They matter.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why hello, loves and friends

I should probably start by introducing myself.


My name is Kayla, and I love boy clothes.


I also like the following things:

Root Beer.
Lab Coats.
Gummy Candy
Anne Rice
Sushi
Velcro.
Cate Blanchet
Spock, McCoy and Kirk (in that order).
Chammomile Tea.
ABBA.
CoCo Chanel.
Nabokov.
Vinyl.
Kate Moss.
Joannah Newsom.
Oatmeal.
Scotland.
The Misadventures of Flapjack.
Doctor Who (a wild enthusiast).
Vikings.
Adventure Time.
Leather.
Coconut Cream Pie.
Twizlers.
Indian Food.
Fullmetal Alchemist.
Miyazaki.
Winter.
The Chronicals of Narnia.
White Nail Polish.
Star Trek.
Sewing.
Vintage Shopping.
Merlin (TV show).
Grapes.
Fancy Expensive Cheeses.





I look like this:



















When I'm in drag.



I look like this:




















When I'm not.


I'm in college, 18 and deathly afraid of spiders.
I am here to talk to you about men and women's fashion and take you through my journey of majoring in this lovely industry. We have lots of picures and videos in our future together.


I hope we can be friends,


love Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog! I see you like indie music, perhaps you'd enjoy mine...

    UGottaHearThis.blogspot.com TK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    and I will totally check you out.

    ReplyDelete